pptXTREME™ 2015 Photoshop Import
Effortless Round Trip Integration Between Photoshop and PowerPoint
Photoshop Import lets you import FROM and export TO Photoshop with all photo layers separated for faster, easier, and more precise formatting.
- Import layers from Photoshop to indivual shapes in PowerPoint automatically sized and cropped to match your original Photoshop file.
- Export Shapes and slides from your PowerPoint slides to separate Layers in Photoshop. Positioned to match your PowerPoint file.
- Retain linking information to enable easy updating when changes are made
These three technologies are embedded in the use of all pptXTREME tools that use images. Gain an understanding of what these do to enable the full potential of the pptXTREME Add-ins.
- With pptXTREME's RightSize™ you can ensure that the images are inserted in the size you intended. Just use SetDPI to tell pptXTREME what your dimensions for this presentation are, and all your pictures are inserted at the correct size.
- Known as the perfect mix between linked and embedded images, pptXTREME's LinkBedded™ inserts your images and backgrounds as embedded images (so there is no need to distribute them with your presentation), but at the same time saves the path to that file. The path is saved relative to where your .ppt file is saved. By using pptXTREME Insert Pictures and BKGPic to import your images, you can now make use of Update Picture , Replace Picture, Show Picture/Background Path in the Import/Export toolset which allows for updating and replacing the images without the need to re-position and re-create the animations.
- pptXTREME's FolderMemory™ saves the last folder you inserted a picture from with the presentation. No more defaulting to My Pictures every time you insert an image. The program defaults to the folder your presentation is save in, but once you insert a picture pptXTREME knows the last place you looked while editing the current presentation.
What’s New in pptXTREMETM Import/Export 2015
- 32 and 64 bit support for Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- New interface for easier navigation and layer selection.
- Individually select settings for each layer or all layers at once.
- Send PowerPoint shapes and slides to Photoshop with 1 click.
- Select file type for expert per layer (PNG, TIF, JPG, or BKG).
- Selectively set trim setting for individual layers.
- GrowBounds to include pixels for layers that are larger than the slide.
Check out everything you get when you upgrade to pptXTREME 2015 >
This product supports: 7 | 8 (32 or 64 bit*) CS5 - CC2014 2007 | 2010 | 2013 (32 or 64 bit*)
*NOTE: Versions must match. i.e. If you use PowerPoint 64 bit, then you must use Photoshop 64 bit with Photoshop Import
$179.95 (standard) | $144.95 (upgrade)
Try NowAdd to CartUpgradeClick here to download previous versions